Special workplace conditions assessment
Special workplace conditions assessment - a single set of consistent actions that includes:
- Identification of potentially harmful and (or) hazardous factors of working environment and the labor process
- Assessing the level of impact of the identified factors
What is SWCA for:
- Identification and assessment of hazards in the workplace (monitoring of working conditions);
- Employers Exemption from additional insurance premiums ;
Special workplace conditions assessment is required for every workplace.
1. Workplaces of "homeworkers";
2. Remote workstations (the concept in the federal law is not disclosed).
Special conditions for SWCA for certain categories of workplaces:
- workplaces that fall into the category of civil and municipal services - special assessment is made in view of the current legislation in the field of state and municipal services;
- workplaces, work on which affects the information that is relevant to the current legislation information containing state secrets - a special assessment is carried out under existing legislation on state secrets.
Order of assessment actions:
1. The identification of hazards (expert organization is conducting a special assessment of working conditions);
2. Conducting of instrumental measurements in the workplace, where they were found (identified) harmful and (or) dangerous occupational factors;
3. filling the documents with the results of SWCA;
4. Provision of reports on the results of the special assessment to the database of authorized state bodies.
Validity of materials of special assessment - 5 years.
Documentation on workplace assessment that occurred before 31.12.2013 are valid for the duration of their action (5 years).
1. Physical factors;
2. Chemical factors;
3. Biological factors;
4. The severity of the labor process;
5. The intensity of the labor process.
1. Ensure SWCA;
2. Provide the necessary documents to organization conducting special assessment;
3. Inform the employee in writing with the results of a special assessment;
4. Provide the employee an explanation of the special assessment;
5. Implement health and safety events to improve working conditions.
Status of worker
1. Personal contribution in SWCA;
2. Apply to the employer for an explanation of the SWCA procedure;
3. Appeal the results of the SWCA;
4. Must see the results of SWCA.
Unscheduled special workplace conditions assessment:
1. Commissioning of the newly organized workplaces;
2. Obtaining an order of State Labour Inspectorate;
3. Process change;
4. Changing the composition of the raw materials used and (or) materials;
5. The change in the level of personal protective equipment;
6. The presence of an accident;
7. The presence of a reasoned proposal of the union.
Unscheduled special assessment is conducted for 6 months from the date of occurrence of factors above.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY OF LABOR
1. According to the results of identification of working environment hazards;
2. Issued by the employer - is registered in the State Labour Inspectorate;
3. Validity - 5 years (in the absence of accidents - the extension of 5 years).
Documents drawn from a special assessment of working conditions
(issued in the form of the report)
1. Information about the organization, carrying out special pricing conditions;
2. The list of workplaces on which the special assessment was carried out;
3. Maps of special assessment;
4. The study protocols and measurement of potentially harmful and (or) hazards;
5. Protocols of the effectiveness of personal protective equipment (PPE);
6. A summary statement of the results of the special assessment;
7. A list of recommended actions to improve working conditions.